an ode to a friend


you see, i have this friend that i went to university with ...that's him on the right (nathan is the guy on the left) and he quite funny. probably does the best impression of ron burgundy from anchorman aside from will ferrell himself. i think the only thing funnier is watching jamie (another uni. buddy) do the impression...or me - cuz i'm pretty bad too.
anyways, B was expressing some hurt feelings that his blog is the last one on my list and so i'm giving him this ENTIRE update to himself. he's a hockey nut (unfortunately cheers for the Canucks...who unfortunately are doing rather well right now...what is it...9 wins in the last 10 games?) and a very creative character. you can check his website and portfolio if you click on his link (it's the one on the bottom). i had a lot of fun hangin' with him and nathan and all of the charra's (our ball hockey team). we managed to find our way to something like 14 lethbridge hurricane games in 3 months not to mention the blackstreet.
so there you go B, just relax yourself.
cort
ps - i'll be going out on the road for 10 days. i hope to update but if not...we'll talk to you soon.

Comments

  1. I'm second from the top. You can switch me & Braden if you want. I won't be offended.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey cortney i forgot to tell you that my boss at work told me to 'get over my self' the other day...i laughed and thought of you and jenni who both told me that several times...
    -luKe
    p.s. Im not on your link list and I would be honered to be
    p.p.s. have a good time on the road

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts