truth...in the simplist terms

i just wanted to post this quick before i found myself in a situation (like many times this last month) where i think...jeez, i should post about that on my blog and then i never do it and ultimately regret it.

this made me smile. my sister posted this earlier this week on facebook about my nephew and niece who live out at Camp Homewood on Quadra Island. they're seriously crazy and cute kids. i wish i could see them more often than i do.

I think it reminds me how simple and perfect the role of truth and imagination can, should, and don't play in our lives.

I hope that you enjoy it as much as i did:
Ari: Let's turn the lights off and be monsters.
Finn: No. I don't want to turn the lights off and be monsters.
Ari: So I will turn the lights off and you be a grump.

Comments

Popular Posts