Bucket List

I don't think I have an official list. There's definitely items accumulating in my brain of places I want to go and things I want to do. I should really get around to writing that list down one of these days. I think fear is that once it's written down - you gotta do it...and if you don't - well you have regrets.

I don't like regrets. In fact, I hate regrets - it's the one thing I don't want to have at the end of my life. But there's something to driving yourself to do more than you could have ever imagined yourself doing and that means setting some sort of goal or mark that you will drive towards. Even if you go part way - that's probably further than if you didn't do anything at all.

Well - visiting Utah and the Arches National Park is one of them. I want to climb, bike, and play on the Arches. They're seriously one of the most spectacular things in the world - let alone our continent. So - as far as achievable things on a Bucket List - this would definitely be one of those things.

You want to know what I want to do when I get to Arches National Park? Take a look:


So Bucket List...here I come!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts