Booked and booked!

It is that time again and I have gladly sent in my registration for the Association for Experiential Education conference again. Even just thinking about it gets me excited. It was just a blast! Not only did I meet some super-fantastic people at the conference who I have become good friends with but I got to rub shoulders with some of the best facilitators in North America!

The unfortunate thing about this conference is that instead of sunny, warm Florida...this conference is being held in Madison, Wisconsin. WISCONSIN. Seriously? Why couldn't it have been in Texas or New Mexico or San Diego. Honestly! I want to go to places that don't have temperatures that I'm used to. I want to wear shorts for one more week! I don't want to worry about packing a jacket because it might snow. Boo hoo.

Okay - I'm done. I know...I KNOW that the conference will be a blast because there's already a bunch of super fun groups of us going. So - if you're into facilitating...check it out...because it's going to rock your socks off:



Comments

Popular Posts