Xavier de le Rue

I know I said that I would be posting about AEE - it will come soon. It has just taken me longer to decompress from last week than expected. I'm not really operating on all cylinders and as I have found out through my $1200 repair on my Explorer - it's important to run on all your cylinders. So let's just say I'm working on getting back up to speed.

But I came across this on The Adventure Blog (which, if I haven't mentioned...you must check it out. You can find it under the "Soap Box", to the left) this morning. And I actually couldn't stop myself from making noises as I watched this teaser. I'm definitely tracking down the movie next week.

What Xavier says at the beginning about the two different voices in his head definitely resonates with me. It's a familiar voice to me.


Comments

Popular Posts