Get on board...and then get anchored.

I actually put a lot of thought into writing yet another blog post about a hiatus. But then - well it's been done before and if you really want to hear the same reasons for why I've been neglectful. Click on the 'hiatus' label and re-read some of those old posts. You'll get the point pretty quick. And if you're not in the mood to read those old posts - here's the skinny:

Life has been busy.
I've been travelling. A lot.
I'm tired.
Blog writing has been low on the 'to do' totem pole.

But it's been on my mind a lot these days to start writing again...and so here I am. But I'm going to leave you with a video that Sevenly has put out. If you don't know what Sevenly is...well - I almost want to say get with the program. But that's not totally fair but seriously...if you don't know about Sevenly...it's time you found out.

I'm pretty much never buying another t-shirt from another company again. Ever. I can't promise that but I'm pretty sure that it's true for me. Sevenly rocks my socks off every week. Here's the website:

http://www.sevenly.org/

They put out new shirt designs each week (for us mountain folk...the designs go up at 11am on Mondays) for a cause. They work with non-profit organizations every week and donate $7 from every shirt/sweater to the organization. For instance...this week Mercy Ships is the organization and the money will go towards life saving and life altering surgeries for children in Guinea. And so far this week...there has been $43,000 raised for Mercy Ships.

But they're starting a new project...a tv show that shows their research and development of their projects. From the design of the shirts to the research of the non-profits. TV can change lives. It's time it changed lives for the better.

<

Comments

Popular Posts