i'm back


hey - sorry about going incommunicato for a couple weeks there. it's been nuts for me since jan 15th. i've been on the road recruiting at colleges and stuff for evergreen. i spent almost an entire week in saskatchewan...gosh - i hate that province. it's just ugly...except for the antelope. i saw a herd of about 30 antelope. i wish they would come and live in alberta...we're much prettier. saskatoon definitely had more snow than us. that's okay - they can keep it.


here's a picture from our youth retreat that was on the 19-21st. we had fireworks and it rocked. i totally didn't expect the picture to turn out as it did. that actually was a fabulous weekend. i had a bunch of friends up (alex, vicky, sarah, marni & greg, denver, t & k were nearby) and it was a pretty enjoyable time other than i was pretty here, there, and everywhere.


but i have to say, that it's been a pretty tough month for me. i'm just going through a very rough patch personally. without turning this into the mother of all updates i'll just say that it's gotta get better from here.


on the upside, which actually just makes me busier, is that rugby in olds will be starting soon. there's also a couple teachers in sundre that have talked to me about starting a team there. wow - and i'm not done basketball yet. so hopefully that will make life seem a little bit more bareable. hey, i'm going to take off...i'll be back soon.


cort

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:45 PM

    How exciting was it to see an update? So exciting! Because I miss you sooo much and I've been thinking of you lots Cort!!! (The rock still has it's special spot in my room, always sitting there reminding me of you). :)

    I hope camp days was awesome for you (you know, besides the fact that you were in Saskatchewan of all places)! The picture from the fireworks looks awesome; I'm glad you had a fab time with the retreat. And that's exciting that rugby prep is starting up soon!

    Awe, wow, I haven't seen you in a long time. I really just wanted you to know how much I LOVE YOU and that you are missed incredibly! Hopefully talk to you soon! Take Care & God Bless. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts