blindman with an axe

that's pretty much how i would sum up yesterday's haircut. all my life i've had pretty easy maintenance hair. either it was ridiculously short and spikey (my high school days) or it's long and curly. haircuts were never something i stressed about. really, what damage could be done. i was never even really stressed about cutting a foot and a half off my hair (i've done that twice and 1 foot once).

but yesterday...oh yesterday i just got a trim. as some of you know, i had cut my hair to between chin and shoulder length. it was cut with the back a bit shorter with the v cut to the front. it looked awesome. my sister in law was the hair artist. but as you read on yesterday's post, she has a new baby and no longer cuts hair. which is a shame because she's one of the best hairdressors i know.

so yesterday i went back to a girl i used to go to. she used to color my hair and whatnot and for long hair she was good. i was usually content with the outcome.

yesterday. let's just say i cried when i saw it (i made it to my car before becoming upset). i'm blessed with hair that grows stupidly fast and so i won't be traumatized for very long but my hair just looks butchered. i'm sure the style would look good on her but not me. it's sick. i'm being a bit harsh but like i said, i'm traumatized.

i'll be better tomorrow. as long as i don't look in a mirror.

cort

Comments

  1. post pictures!!!!

    I had my hair cut uneven once.. i never did let that lady cut my hair again...
    hey if i win the car from tim hortons ill come to camp for the summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that the only way that you'd come? come on - wasn't i convincing enough - or do you need me to write a longer email.

    cort

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:00 PM

    You can't win Luke, I'm expecting that car to put me through school.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want pictures as well . . . I won't really believe you without proof.

    ReplyDelete
  5. if i show you pictures...i'd have to kill you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts