it hurts so good


well - i've played my first rugby game of the season. it's so great to be back. i got to flatout run over some people, dumptackle a few, and i even scored a try (running over 3 people to do it of course). my mom and jim, and jenni were all there and it was great to get back on the pitch. now we play for 4 weeks straight and i'm loving the thought of it.


but i'm sore. ohhhhhh am i sore. my back and abs feel like they're in a vice. murder. ack.

here's a picture from the weekend. it kinda looks like my dislocated elbow is actually the side/back of my left leg just above the knee. that's an imprint of a girl's hand. she gave me a "horsebite". first, middle, fourth, and pink (the little circle dot) fingers can be seen. on the bruise that marks her first finger you can even make out where the knuckle would be. anybody that knows me, knows that i love battle wounds...usually that only includes cleat marks...this was a bit...lets just say out of the ordinary.


needless to say, i was not very impressed with her. i threatened her, stared her down, she didn't do it again. we won 60-15. we play this weekend in calgary at the saints rugby pitch. kick off is at 12pm. and i get to see Rhonda and Finn on friday. i'm very very excited.
i'll talk to you soon,
cort

Comments

Popular Posts