David's Tea

I've talked about David's tea before.


Well - it's time to talk about it again because I seriously have a problem. It's called tea. I love it...and I probably love it too much.

I love all kinds of it but mostly sweet teas...chocolate teas, fruity teas...even a Jolly Jellybean tea. YA!

My favourite right now is called Bravissimo. It's a cammomile tea with licorice and gogi berries.

Tea drinkers and coffee drinkers don't tend to be the same kind of people. When you think of a coffee house - there's something a little more refined about coffee drinkers. Very few people know coffee well. They just drink the "black death" because culturally that's what we do. We go to Tim Hortons and call that coffee. But that's not coffee and that kind of coffee has become what has driven me to tea...good, good tea.

Tea I think is also a fad. Maybe it's hipster though I'm not completely clear on what Hipster is. But it does seem like it's a growing fad. People are discovering that tea is good...well, when it's done well.

So don't judge me - okay? Just go out and try a cup of Bravissimo or Read My Lips and have your life changed and then we can judge everyone together for not being David's Tea converts. Because really - I'm sitting here judging everyone who hasn't tried it.

Peace out peeps. See you on the flip side.

Comments

  1. I am currently sipping (and thoroughly enjoying) a cup of Bravissimo, mildly judging you for not doing the same.

    Tea party this week?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts