Leaving my mark

What's up peeps! I'm currently sitting in my first aid course waiting for us to get started over lunch. This has been one my most excruciating first aid experiences in my life. It's like the instructor was not even aware that we were in the room. It was personal anecdote after anecdote that weren't even first aid related. By the end of the first day I was just hoping that the girl across from me actually passed out when the instructor was talking about amputations. At least then we would of had something to do. I may have decided to become an instructor over these last two days so that no one has to go through what I've been through in the last two days. I guess we'll see if I actually do it.

More to the point. The University of Lethbridge Pronghorn rugby teams from 2007, 2008, and 2009 were inducted into the city if lethbridge hall of fame this last weekend. I'll share more of it later but I just wanted to burn some time. I have to get back to been bored out of my skull. I wonder if there's first aid for that.

Comments

Popular Posts