Sunday morning short

I don't really have much time this morning. These days there's no shortage of work around camp. All of our staff arrive in about 13 days. And camp starts in 20. Some days I just don't know how we will ever arrive at camp and then there's days where I'm praying that God will just create an 8th day or ignore the whole "day of rest thing" just so I can get all of my work done before we double or seemingly triple in staff.

I do want to say that I'm sitting here at 10am drinking...tea. De-caf tea. Coffee probably come later but I started the day with a watermellon tea that smells like candy. Becca M introduced me to a new tea place in Calgary which is her favourite place and pretty much ONLY place she gets tea from. This whole time I've been calling her a tea snob because I've just gotten my tea from Glenn's in Red Deer thinking that loose leaf tea is all created equal.

Wait for it folks.

This doesn't happen very often.
Well, more often than I'd like to admit.

I was wrong.

David's Tea is actually the best tea place I've ever been to...with tea selections that I've never heard of and...it's just mind-blowing. I could have actually stayed there for hours just smelling the tea. At this rate - David's Tea is going to do two things to me:

1. Turn me into a "Tea Granny"
2. Make me broke.

And then on a complete separate note...here's for your Sunday morning tear-up. I love hymns and this is just amazing. Carrie Underwood performed it at the CMA awards. Have a great Sunday.



peace out : [ bear ]

Comments

Popular Posts