recommended


i don't have much to say but other than things are going okay for me. i've been in a bit of a mood lately though. not a bad mood just a solitary mood. just the kinda of feeling like i just want to be alone and not around people. i'd be okay to go to a coffee shop and just watch people pass by - people that i don't know. i don't think anything in particular is causing this mood but it's there nonetheless.

on to other things. this pic is of a creek in the Ya Ha Tinda. It's another place where time stops...or maybe time just goes backwards because you're always surrounded by dozens of old fashion cowboys who use the area for outfitting and riding. it's beautiful.

i don't read much...and for those who know me well - that's pretty accurate. at times i wish i read more (those times really surrounded university) just because smart people are always well-read. meh - i guess there's always time to become well-read. ANYWAYS...there's this kid's book (and i don't imagine smart people read children's lit all too often - i'm not doing too well for myself, am i) and this book is called "Scaredy Squirrel". it's AMAZING. i recommend it to young and old alike. it's hilarious. here's the link to the site: www.scaredysquirrel.com . seriously, go there. i got the book for my nephew and people can't enough of it.

that's all i have to say for now.
peace out
cort

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:24 PM

    thanks for the tip on the book.
    I am familiar with that feeling. For me it's kinda sorta wanting to be left alone with my melancholy...
    I think that for an exprovert like me, it's weird but I sorta relish those lonely anguished times bring out a whole different perspective on life and God. And I am richer for it. I used to be scaredof those times but now I sorta look forward to them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cort.
    i miss you today.
    i miss you lots of days.
    much love my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:45 AM

    Hey!
    I found your blog through Dan's blog.
    Hope you're doing good...it's pretty much been ages!
    ~Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Catherine,

    Where's your blog? Do you have one? I'd love to catch up and find out where you are what you're up to.

    :::cort:::

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts