You can't tell me these guys aren't amazing

I don't care if you aren't into rugby or you don't know anything about the game. You must, must, MUST check these videos out. The first two are a couple of promos that the New Zealand Rugby Union put out to promo rugby in their country. Piri Weepu, Cory Jane, and Rene Ranger (now, isn't he hot without the fro?).



This video was a second installment that the All Blacks put out last fall (would have been the beginning of their summer). Ma'a Nonu, Cory Jane, and the third dude...I'm not super familiar with. Again - so funny.



And lastly - this is not the All Blacks at all. It's the Brumbies making fun of the All Blacks commercials. In any case - have a great rugby day, after all - Saturday is rugby day!


Comments

  1. my favourite part is in the second video where Ma'a Nonu throws Cory Jane the "saucy" and Jane catches it in the bun and then Nonu throws him the condiments.

    what better skill do you need than that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my favourite part is in the third video when he kicks over the table and says: "And that's three."

    ...who am I kidding, I love the whole third video!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts