unbelievable

Highlanders (35) vs. Bulls (28)

After 3 rounds the Sharks lead the league in overall points, getting a bonus point in two of the three games. The Highlanders...ARE SECOND! Highlanders only falling behind because they only received a bonus point in this last game against the Bulls. The Bulls, who won handedly last year aren't even necessarily showing up on the scoreboard. Who lit the fire under the Highlanders? I never, NEVER would have been able to predic
t this.

Kade Poki!?! Where did he come from? Definetely on
the "like" list.
MacIntosh?!? Super #3 prop! (maybe got away with a 'hand in the ruck' at 81minutes against their own line. But seriously...a dive scrumhalf pass? Those are brilliant skills. Thanks for making all of us Tightheads proud!
Thompson - Good playing...you're awesome!
Cowan...meh - I'm still not sold on you...but I'm starting to lose reasons to keep you on the "jury" list.

To the Bulls...I hope you keep losing. I don't really like you. HOWEVER - a small piece of advice...try tackling. I hear it wins games.

Comments

Popular Posts