Side-note

So - one of my followers made a comment this last week about the fact that I only update about rugby. It's true. I have been very one-sided as of late. It's difficult especially when the playoffs are on. So I promise that I will become more balanced once Saturday is over and a winner is decided. I can't promise that rugby won't come up again because the Tri-Nations start up right away and then the World Cup. So...pretty much this will be the year for International Rugby and [ The Clean Slate ].

Here's one of my other loves...So You Think You Can Dance (America). And these two videos aren't actually of the contestants. They were special guests on one of the elimination shows. Um...amazing and a little mind blowing. If you don't like dance and think it's pansy...consider them athletes. I'd like to see an NFL player try this one:



There were a lot of amazing parts in the Calypso dance. Most favourite is the one part where he's got her by the knees and she's leaning forward or right at the end when she slithers down him. I just don't even know how half what they did is human. They're mutants...that must be it.

Or maybe this one...Yeah - some of the dance moves are the same...but then there's the whole - she's kneeling on his head while he walks across the stage or she stands on his chest...or he just stands up with her from a prone position. No big deal right? Dancers are wimps...right?



And one last one just because I can and because really, these two are kind of amazing. I'll check back in when we know the results of the SuperXV final. Have a great Friday night.


Comments

Popular Posts