New Blog

So this is just a side note for my regulars. I have started (more like restarted) a new blog for my team building, leadership, and community development musings. I have been journalling a lot lately and since AEE have developed a bit of a network of similar minded people...I'm just going to call them My Peeps. So my peeps have been asking a lot about what activities I do and when. I also get asked a lot about the debrief/processing stage and the psychology of looking at group members and their behaviour. So this blog is more like my online journal about my previous experiences in experiential education and the journey I'm on right now.

I realize that most will not join me there but hopefully some will. I dream of it someday becoming a platform where there are multiple authors contributing. But for right now - it's me and my so-called facilitating life.

Join me there!

Comments

Popular Posts