F-P-F

It might not be poetry but it's all truth. Deception was, after all, the second sin.

Comments

  1. Raisin cookies are an abomination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, "Bear". Thanks for commenting on my question on my blog today...(I can't find your e-mail address anywhere so I'll just answer here. Hope that's ok!) Anyway, I'm trying to change the comment format so that each comment is numbered. It will help immensely with give-aways, because you can quickly see the number of each person. The problem I've run into is that all the tutorials are for the previous version of Blogger (it's recently been updated). But...having said that, I've been trying to learn lots of "techy" things this week and maybe it's something easy that I'm making too hard!:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts